The stuff you need for this setup:
- Two bed or reading lights(bulb should be the same type for the sake of right WB)
- White perspex board (I used here a 40*40 piece)
- Another white panel to use as a reflector (you can use a foam board).
Here are two suggested options to this type of cheap photography:
Take two minutes to put this setup:
- The two lights on the sides.
- The perspex between the lights.
- If you want you can use the reflector on top of the lights.
Here are some results for this setup:
Only right light is on:
Only left light is on:
Top reflector and both lights are on:
Enjoy!Please keep in mind that those photos are not substance for hiring a pro photographer.